Applications for chairs are not open yet!
5 reasons to be a chair at URUMUN 2019:
- You will be part of the great URUMUN team and work together with fellow chairs and staff members to give our delegates an unforgettable time.
- You will get the opportunity to become an expert in a particular topic of your own interest.
- You will experience MUN from a different perspective. This goes with developing new skills and getting new insights. If you just thought you have had enough of it, being a chair will let you rediscover MUN!
- You will not have to pay a conference fee and you will have free access to our amazing socials!
- You will get to explore the beautiful city of Utrecht and everything it has to offer.
Your tasks as a chair:
- You lead the debates in a way to operate smoothly and efficiently and that the delegates do not get off subject.
- You make sure the rules of procedure are respected and you manage the speaking time during the debating sessions.
- You decide on the topics to be dealt with and the goals to be achieved by the committee.
- You provide the delegates of your committee with the study guides and you are able to answer all kinds of questions that the delegates might have regarding the topics.
- You are enthusiastic and energetic and able to create a positive atmosphere within the committee.